Centenary Archers Club is completely run by volunteers. Formed in 1984, the Centenary Archers Club strives to provide a safe and positive environment for archery practitioners. We are governed by Australia’s national governing body, Archery Australia, and our regional governing body is the South Queensland Archery Society. When Centenary Archers was incorporated we became “Centenary Archers Club Inc”.
Beginners are welcome to give archery a go at one of our Come & Try Archery days, or take part in a four week Beginners Course to get a more detailed introduction.
The Club is located in Wacol Station Road Park, Wacol Station Road, in the suburb of Sumner, Queensland, Australia. Our Club signboard will be out beside the entry gate on shooting days. Parking is available on the south side of the hut. Please keep marked access ways clear to the ranges.
The cream coloured weatherboard hut is our Club House and meeting room. Our sign on desk for Come & Try Archery days, Beginners Courses, Scheduled competitions and general shooting is located on the southern archery range. The southern archery range is the lower field where the club’s shipping containers and sheltered area is located.
The Club currently meets every Saturday afternoon from 1 pm to 5 pm. Shooting on the ranges starts at 1.30pm for scheduled Club competitions.
- President: Strafford Stark
- Vice president: Victor Tse
- Secretary: Rob Connell
- Treasurer: Liana Judges
- Committee Member: Brian Dymock
- Committee Member: Rebecca Long
Other Club Positions:
- Recorder: Phil Buhôt
- Protection Officers: Sandy Dunstan, Strafford Stark
- First Aid Officer: Rob Connell, Kirsten Connell, Brian Dymock, Lindsay Roux, Victor Tse
- Instructors: Sandy Dunstan, Strafford Stark, Rob Connell, Alan Attard, Mark Kluver, Mark Gerrard, Pierre Roux, Lindsay Roux, Michael Barry, Victor Tse
- Tournament Director: Phil Buhôt
- Webmaster: Yasmin Dymock